rapunzel
Beach Fanatic
The trot will go on. Details coming soon. Word is WaterColor is having a 1st ANNUAL Turkey Trot :roll:
Please tell me you'll still be designing the poster!
The trot will go on. Details coming soon. Word is WaterColor is having a 1st ANNUAL Turkey Trot :roll:
Please tell me you'll still be designing the poster!
Please tell me you'll still be designing the poster!
Please tell me you will make some more pumpkin bread! It is fabulous! I'm having it for dinner!!
Rapunzel ought to set up a pumpkin bread stand at the parade.
The trot will go on. Details coming soon. Word is WaterColor is having a 1st ANNUAL Turkey Trot :roll:
Well if you won't be there with the megaphone, I'm skipping it this year.![]()
I wasn't going anyway. :roll:![]()
Well if you won't be there with the megaphone, I'm skipping it this year.![]()
I wasn't going anyway. :roll:![]()
yes you are! it is going to be bigger and better. i can not let watercolor beat me out of this. organizing funn runs is my passion. without a good turn out i might as well throw in the towel.
is it just me or are all the quotes messed up on this thread?
I swear, I can do better on that pumpkin bread.
BB, I want more info on that costume!

. Will there be prizes again? 
Want to be an elf? We can order you one and you can ride in the parade with us. How's your bead throwing arm?
Ok Jfunn.....if it will keep the ORIGINAL Turkey Trot going we will be there. I will wear the ORIGINAL Trukey Trot t-shirt. It is too. Will there be prizes again?
GTTBM! You have to bring Cammifunn again.![]()