• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
And we haven't even figured in all the macho stuff the guys are going to be slapping on. In my opinion, they're ten times worse than us when it come to lookin' good, smellin' good and feelin' good!!!

One word...

Aramis.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
%7BAE8CB412-19A9-4F27-84FB-28060F163FB8%7D.jpeg

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
I am just now getting around to Ebay dress shopping..........:eek: Nothing like the last minute.

I forgot my e-bay passwords and one auction expires in 2 hrs. :eek:

Last edited:

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
Not to change the subject, but will the prom committee chime in on the musical options for the prom? DJ? Live band? Endless videos from the days when MTV really was "Music Television?"

I want to know exactly what I'll be dancing to with FFF. :lol:

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
Not to change the subject, but will the prom committee chime in on the musical options for the prom? DJ? Live band? Endless videos from the days when MTV really was "Music Television?"

I want to know exactly what I'll be dancing to with FFF. :lol:

It won't be disco. :wave:

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
I am just now getting around to Ebay dress shopping..........:eek: Nothing like the last minute.

JDarg, I scoured Panama City today and found some real gems. I mean some GOOD ones, of course my fat @rse and tata's would not fit in them.:lol: If you or anyone else wants to know where these places are I will be glad to fill you in. Most of the dresses I saw were 20-30$. :clap: