• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
I went to goodwill today to look for a dress.

OMG!! They wanted $60 & $70 for dresses!!! I just looked like this...:yikes:while in the store. I wish I was still small size.....:bang::bang::bang:

Romeosmydog

Beach Fanatic
Nov 6, 2007
here
Can't wear THAT dress for a number of reasons. First of all, it was rented from a stripper, she is no longer around here. Looking for a hot pink number.

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
Can't wear THAT dress for a number of reasons. First of all, it was rented from a stripper, she is no longer around here. Looking for a hot pink number.

I have a hot pink Jessica McClintock bridesmaid dress with dyed-to-match shoes...:rotfl:

Romeosmydog

Beach Fanatic
Nov 6, 2007
here
I have a hot pink Jessica McClintock bridesmaid dress with dyed-to-match shoes...:rotfl:

for real??

can i see it? can i buy it?

i need a like a size 4...ish.

Romeosmydog

Beach Fanatic
Nov 6, 2007
here
Then you need to look on E-Bay. Every great dress was a size 4. LOTS of pink.

Needless to say, I haven't found a dress yet.:bang:
What about a DATE? Bobby J says that he didn't take me to prom the first time so he isn't taking me this time either. (If I can remember I actually went to junior prom with a group that included Bobbyj's brother...maybe I will give HIM a call) ;-)

What about a DATE? Bobby J says that he didn't take me to prom the first time so he isn't taking me this time either. (If I can remember I actually went to junior prom with a group that included Bobbyj's brother...maybe I will give HIM a call) ;-)

I'll be your date. ;-) I'm dateless, too.