• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

HelenM

Beach Lover
Aug 21, 2008
Hello Everyone,

Check out this web address for great "poop free" doggie signs. Scroll to the bottom of the page for the best signs.

Dog Poop Signs: Get One For Your Yard! - The Fun Times Guide to Dogs

How can we get these signs, receptacles and poop bags (or something like it) placed throughout the communities of 30A? It may not correct the problem immediately, but it won't make the problem worse, and I think it would set some needed expectations. With time, the situation would improve.

Any thoughts?:D

Sorry to be a skeptic, but I don't think signs, receptacles & bags will help. People will still ignore them, just like they ignore the brown bags on the beaches, the signs that say "no glass", and the flags. People do what they want.

jd

Beach Lover
Jun 11, 2008
Atlanta
Um, no one acts like you're nuts. Your points are fair enough...you are just a rude, nasty person who needs to learn how to make your opinion known in a POLITE way...maybe then people wouldn't "get smart" (really?) with you! Just my .02.

bonquiqui.jpg

ruuuude!!! :cool: :D

jd

Beach Lover
Jun 11, 2008
Atlanta
I run into the same problem where I live. I do my running on a golf cart path that is a veritable highway of cart, bicycles, runners, walkers, and dog walkers. My border collie is my running partner and I constantly have to worry about loose dogs even though Peachtree City, Ga. has a strict (whatever!) leash law. And the danger is not just for me and Shady, my dog, but also for the loose dog. Shady does not like to be approached by another dog. That dog is at risk of being bitten by the leashed dog who may feel he has no other option to protect himself. Folks should consider leashing their dogs for it's own protection as well as to follow the law!

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
Opinions of others?!!

Wow! I am surprised at the "arguing" going on with some people on this site. I moved down here because of the friendly environment. I want to thank the person that said this is not the place for that. Can't we just all get along and be friendly with each other. The world would be such a better place. I find it hard to be angry, etc. living in this environment. :D