• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
John said:
So Martians come to earth and see SJ walking behind his dog, picking up its poop. Who are they gonna think is in charge?

paraphrased from J. Seinfeld.

:lolabove:

Pet Butler (franchise) has been around up here for several years. I see the van in my neighborhood occasionally. Maybe I would use them if I had a big dog. Picking up big poop just grosses me out. Toy poodle poop..not so bad.

Bob

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2004
O'Wal
This is verbatim from The Orlando Sentinel Sunday, 19 Feb...."If Memory serves him right, he had best forget it." When you live in a small town like Winter Park, there's little chance of escaping your past, or, turns out, your lawyer. In a fit of temper in 1999, David Strong, now a candidate for mayor smeared dog doo doo on a neighbor's shirt and neck. A police report identified the offending stains as " a green-brown substance" with the "odor of excrement". Strong said last week that he "dealt with it inappropriately " and regretted the incident. It was the culmination of a neighborhood fued about whose dogs were doing what in whose yard. Strong was arrested on a misdemeanor battery charge, but completed anger-management class and community service through a pre-trial diversion program, and the charge was dropped. Six months later, a petition to seal the case was filed, but after 2 months, it was withdrawn. The lawyer handling the petition was Kenneth "Kip" Marchman, current mayor and Strong's opponent in the March 14 election............Jay Leno, David Letterman, have at it.

Babyblue

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2006
Seagrove Beach
Actually, I have 2 dogs and Pet Butler is awesome. I am now a client of the service it is affordable and it is nice to not have poop all in my yard. It is a wonderful idea. I think with all the people who have dogs around here it is a smart idea. When they were at our house numerous people asked how they could get the service. Keep up the good work Pet Butler.

Babyblue

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2006
Seagrove Beach
Well, If you are considering using them go for it. They just started for me about a week ago and the service is wonderful. They pick up and spray so it kills any bacteria and spray so it takes away any smell. Everything they use is safe if your dogs get near it. They also bring treats for your dogs. I think our dogs enjoyed the visit most.

Babyblue

Cork On the Ocean

directionally challenged
Did I miss something or has nobody said that Pet Butler has a really crappy job :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yes, our bags are in a little container attached to our leash and she's dressed better than me so i guess there's no question about who's in charge.

Got to be the most disgusting thread on the board but hilarious! :funn:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Cork On the Ocean said:
Did I miss something or has nobody said that Pet Butler has a really crappy job :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yes, our bags are in a little container attached to our leash and she's dressed better than me so i guess there's no question about who's in charge.

Got to be the most disgusting thread on the board but hilarious! :funn:

You haven't been to the "End a Date in Four Words" thread, have you?

I love the little bags...so colorful and efficient!!!

Cork On the Ocean

directionally challenged
Sueshore said:
You haven't been to the "End a Date in Four Words" thread, have you?

I love the little bags...so colorful and efficient!!!

Sunshine's bags are bright blue in a leaopard container that hangs on her leash. I'm sure your discriminating sense of fashion would aprove, Miss Kitty.