• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

butterbean

Beach Fanatic
Jun 15, 2006
Started out in74 sittin' on the tracks, been to some great rv parties at the foot of Baxter. Staying at the Ambassador in NOLA tomorrow night after a tasty dinner somewheres and prowling the quarter then its coffee and beignets and off to Red Stick to watch the Dawgs win one so the ride back to BMB will be mo tolerable! Go Dawgs, gaters eat boogers! LUS too!

FL Dawg

Beach Fanatic
Sep 12, 2006
How bout them Dawgs. Now bring on the Gators and lets shut all those skeptics up!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!!

GB KIA

Beach Comber
Jun 2, 2008
Grayton Beach
Mr T likes him some Bulldogs and hopes they eat up some Gators next week. Mr T likes Jacksonville and hopes the Gators have a lonely bus ride home to Gainsville after thier beating.

chrisv

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
Freeport, Florida
I'm driving home from a fantastic time in Baton Rouge- Dawgs pull off a good win and I had several servings of gator etouffee courtesy of some wonderful LSU fans. These folks are far and away the best tailgaters in college fooball, I always enjoy my trips to Tiger Stadium. IBD, hope you had fun, sorry we couldn't meet up, the Makers Mark got hold early ;p

Last edited:

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
I am glad you had funn. I stayed up to late the night before and decided to go out in BR than tailgate. good thing. ha ha.

butterbean

Beach Fanatic
Jun 15, 2006
We were rewarded withe some excellent LSU hospitality Sat. and to think we thanked 'em by whooping their behinds. After the game LSU people were drinking, congratulating us on a good game, and cussing the Tiger defense. Long ride back to BMB, home bout 1:15 and already thinking about booger eating gaters. BIG game next week, HOW BOUT THEM DAWGS!!!!

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
I'm driving home from a fantastic time in Baton Rouge- Dawgs pull off a good win and I had several servings of gator etouffee courtesy of some wonderful LSU fans. These folks are far and away the best tailgaters in college fooball, I always enjoy my trips to Tiger Stadium. IBD, hope you had fun, sorry we couldn't meet up, the Makers Mark got hold early ;p

We were rewarded withe some excellent LSU hospitality Sat. and to think we thanked 'em by whooping their behinds. After the game LSU people were drinking, congratulating us on a good game, and cussing the Tiger defense. Long ride back to BMB, home bout 1:15 and already thinking about booger eating gaters. BIG game next week, HOW BOUT THEM DAWGS!!!!

Glad you had fun. Baton Rouge gets a bad rap for the fans being hostile. I think you found they give visitors a hard time but are also very open to sharing tailgating fare and partying with foes. If you have any pics from your pre/post game activities, please post! Congrats on the win. The Cocktail Party should be quite the showdown:popcorn:

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Glad you had fun. Baton Rouge gets a bad rap for the fans being hostile. I think you found they give visitors a hard time but are also very open to sharing tailgating fare and partying with foes. If you have any pics from your pre/post game activities, please post! Congrats on the win. The Cocktail Party should be quite the showdown:popcorn:

I've never had a problem in red stick.

However, come November 8, I expect things to be pretty ugly for UA fans.

chrisv

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
Freeport, Florida
Pictures!

I think that if you understand that the LSU fans are as passionate about the Tigers as you are about your team, everything will be fine. That, and stay out of the student section! I was "Tiger-Baited" a thousand times Saturday, to which I replied with my equally intelligent "Dawg Food", which seemed to satisfy them. It helps that both fan-sets have about the same hatred for Florida.

Click for pics