• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
@earl @Seadune85 @Phil Good, you are here by your own admissions to defend T. Anderson. Answer the questions on his behalf that Patriot Games has asked.

Seadune85

Beach Lover
May 23, 2016
South of the bay
Never in one of my post have I defended Tony anderson. Im not tony and therefore cant answer your questions. I got on this forum to defend a friend and ended up with the goal to out you for the lying gossiper that you are.

Patriot Games

Beach Lover
Aug 28, 2014
Nobody accused you of being Tony Anderson and yes earl was defending Tony and needs to answer to back it up. You are just here because Mrs. Jones name was brought up.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011

I said it. Own it. Now please answer the questions Patriot Games has for the trolls, yourself included.

Seadune85

Beach Lover
May 23, 2016
South of the bay
No I'm actually not here because of Mrs. Jones but because of her son...the vendor...I haven't defended Mrs Jones either but have simply stood firm that unless it's fact it shouldn't be brought up and spread on a forum...hence the word GOSSIP. My profile was made public just for misty so feel free to go back and read my posts to back it up.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Never in one of my post have I defended Tony anderson. Im not tony and therefore cant answer your questions. I got on this forum to defend a friend and ended up with the goal to out you for the lying gossiper that you are.

Being Peterpan isn't my lie. I didn't tell it or repeat it but you seem hell bent to lay it on me.

Let me ask you a ? Not one I really expect a truthful answer from because it would assuredly destroy any credibility (if any) that you may have left...

Is your name by any chance Cecilia Jones?

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
No I'm actually not here because of Mrs. Jones but because of her son...the vendor...I haven't defended Mrs Jones either but have simply stood firm that unless it's fact it shouldn't be brought up and spread on a forum...hence the word GOSSIP.

FACT. Ms. Jones son is a vendor! I have made that statement as have many others on this forum. Own it!

Seadune85

Beach Lover
May 23, 2016
South of the bay
Ok answer to your question.. a big fat HELL NO!! and if I'm not mistaken I have said repeatedly that her son is a vendor so I'm a little puzzled by what your asking me to own...but I will say that is probably one of the few factual posts you have made!!

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Who cares who posts what and what all of you private citizens think? It's all allowed opinions are free and allowed in America. Earl you are here to defend Tony Anderson then it's easy, Answer these questions.....they are all legitimate considering his supporters got April Wise Coble in the race and eliminated all the democrats for a mere 2600.00. Comon Earl answer Tony's questions for him since he won't. Tell us why he is the "Bauce"

1. Why does the county need your leadership? You worked for the second largest employer in the nation (USPS) for thirty years and you left with the same job you started mail carrier. If you didn't get promoted or receive a leadership role after 30 years with them, what makes you think district 5 needs you? or Walton county for that matter.

2. How come you don't respond to questions or posts on your facebook site unless someone wants to donate or get a T- Shirt?

3. Do you have unpaid tax liens or past unpaid judgments against you?

4. Your ads in the Defuniak herald say you have a plan to create 2500 new jobs? What is it?

5. You don't pay any property tax according to the tax roles and you have stated YOU will provide tax breaks to the small businesses.
A. How do you plan to give tax breaks without the rest of the BCC saying they want to too. What kind of Tax breaks do you mean?
B. Who will pay for the infrastructure that the small businesses and LLC's need to make money off of the tourists? (parking, beach access, drainage) Do you expect the residents to supplement small business.

6. Why are you getting so close to Cecilia Jones? Do you understand the intent of the sunshine laws or is that the dull part of "not the sharpest knife in the drawer" as one of your long time friends said.

7. How come the BCC minutes have no record of you ever addressing anything in front of the BCC. How many meetings have you ever participated in until you were recruited to run? Is zero the answer? Kinda speaks volumes about how concerned you have been about the community Huh?.

8. What are your qualifications, education and experience that make you fit to manage an 8 billion dollar real estate portfolio for the citizens? Do you have a High School Diploma or a GED? Do you have any professional license's or Degree's from an accredited University"s.

These should be fairly easy Earl.

Status
Not open for further replies.