Walton BCC District 5

Discussion in 'Local Government and Groups' started by Patriot Games, Jul 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Misty

Misty Banned

Tigers are actually lone or solitary animals. They don't travel in packs! Tigers won't cave or pander to another animal and are skilled in hunting out solutions. By definition you have described a kitten thrown at a pack of wolves whose own motives are questionable at best.

2. Misty

Misty Banned

In 3 words..."good ole boys".

3. Misty

Misty Banned

You're just a tad short on both. Where do we go from here?

4. Born&Bread

Born&Bread Beach Lover

Believe I know nobody is paying you. YA that is speculation. I don't think people really care enough about you to mess with you. You say enough on your own to show people everything they need to know. Unfortunately I can't agree with you thinking you are doing something right. Weather your speaking out against Tony or anybody else you go about it the wrong way. People don't see you as being credible. If you came about it a different way you may get your point across. I'm not trying to be mean just trying to help you.

5. Born&Bread

Born&Bread Beach Lover

I guess you can go to the BBC meeting in January and ask Tony there.

6. MorningGlory

MorningGlory Beach Lover

at least it won't be her first meeting!! Lol!!!

7. Misty

Misty Banned

Did I miss someone calling you a name? Well, :poop: ! Sorry I missed it.

8. fletch7245

fletch7245 Beach Lover

Actually, the turnout was pretty good, I think close to 50 people were there and only a few have been at some of the previous ones. Each forum seems to bring out different groups, of course there are a few of the same concerned citizens at most of them. By all means I believe candidates should try to attend these. If for no other reason, we need to appreciate the efforts of those that go to the trouble of organizing them and the die hards that do attend. I'm pretty confident those that do attend will be be voting in the Primary. With the low turnout we typically have in primaries (especially in S. Walton) a few votes can mean a lot. We were given plenty of notice in advance of the Forum.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Misty

Misty Banned

Big money. Who has BIG money? Big Blue who is funding Tony's campaign/

10. Born&Bread

Born&Bread Beach Lover

Blue doesn't have big business money. I believe you can go to look at all the different people who is funding his campaign. How about I make a deal with you. If Cindy wins I will reveal myself, leave this site and never come back. If Tony wins you do the same.

11. MorningGlory

MorningGlory Beach Lover

I can't wait for this reply:popcorn:

12. Misty

Misty Banned

I'm not asking people to see me via any credibility you think I do or don't have. In all honesty and quite frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. I'm not here to make friends (although I have made several and they are wonderful people who want open honest government operated in the Sunshine) and if telling the truth is unpleasant well, then I guess I am a hodgepodge of nausea. The only people yammering on this board about my lack of credibility is the 3 new trolls and yourself. As far as credible goes. I'm batting 1000% because everyone here knows who I am where I stand and what I have documented as bona-fide fact.

If I need your help I'll ask for it. Thanks for the offer.

13. Misty

Misty Banned

I'm speechless! That someone comes here and doesn't know the kind of money Blue has or can command is just :bang: :banging: :puke::blink: :dunno:...I can't even express it.

14. Born&Bread

Born&Bread Beach Lover

Please enlighten us. How much is Blue's net worth? Who can he get money from?

15. Misty

Misty Banned

You obviously have no clue who you're dealing with. He is your buddy, your pal, your savior and Tony's dream team vote getting man among men. You know him so well, ask him.

16. Born&Bread

Born&Bread Beach Lover

I have never met Blue. But if your speechless I don't know how much money he has then you should be able to tell me. I actually pretty sure I know who your are. now. Why not change your name to the real one?

17. Misty

Misty Banned

Says the person using a pseudonym.

18. Born&Bread

Born&Bread Beach Lover

says misty

19. Born&Bread

Born&Bread Beach Lover

I guess the biggest lesson we can all learn from today. When it is time to vote. Fact check yourself do not alway believe what a keyboard commando has to say. That is not directed to any single person.

20. Misty

Misty Banned

P.S. B&B, At what point did you notice everyone but me quit talking to you?

It was about the time you typed..."I don't have any facts, I'm just here to defend Tony against all the lies, I'm just here to tell you he is an honest, decent, compassionate man, who loves children, goes to church, delivered mail for 30 years and never advanced himself at the USPS job he held as a mail carrier, bailed on businesses he alleges he started and last but assuredly not least, he has the knowledge and experience to lead a County budget of over $8 (+) million dollars on those qualifications".

I should have quit at that point myself but I stayed for the entertainment value. It's gone now and I really do have a headache so....I'm off like a dirty shirt to take a much needed nap. I haven't laughed this hard in years. Thank you.
    Buh Bye.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.