• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
According to Facebook he did not appear. One post stated a supporter of his said he was at a fundraiser at a Baptist Church in DFS.

I'm being told by several people he will NOT attend forums where he doesn't know the questions in advance. I was also told he did not appear. The man can't even speak unless he has help rehearsing his answers. SMH!

Phil Good

Beach Lover
Jun 17, 2016
Blue Mountain
I'm not Ms. Harris. However, I have been on this board since Dec of 2011 (almost 5 years if you can't do the math) and I have never ever known her to post by any name other than @Suzanne Harris.
CF95BA23-FF12-415F-B592-025897926D89_zpsyhdbykmr.png

The beauty of a message board, once a post is quoted the name being used at the time stays even after a change. But you already knew peterpan was Ms. Harris' previous handle. Looks like another lie from Linda. How is anybody supposed to believe anything you say about Tony?

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
CF95BA23-FF12-415F-B592-025897926D89_zpsyhdbykmr.png

The beauty of a message board, once a post is quoted the name being used at the time stays even after a change. But you already knew peterpan was Ms. Harris' previous handle. Looks like another lie from Linda. How is anybody supposed to believe anything you say about Tony?

A lie really? I've never see that nick post on this forum. Oh wait...I take that back, I think, (I'm going to go back and check just to make sure) that the Peterpan id belonged either to Nelson or Brannon. Regardless, they were removed for trolling.

Last edited:

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I had to do a quick memory search and yes, I do remember the Peterpan id. That was another troll trying to do a hatchet job on Susan Harris and Alan Osborne (who isn't even on this list) that had some crap to do with the divorce of a private citizen that Robert Nelson and his daughter had dug up, then she created a fictitious name to post what their mad computer skills dug up in yet another attempt to tarnish a private citizens reputation. If memory serves Alan Osborne just won the Driftwood estate suit filed again the county.

fletch7245

Beach Lover
Jun 19, 2012
I'm being told by several people he will NOT attend forums where he doesn't know the questions in advance. I was also told he did not appear. The man can't even speak unless he has help rehearsing his answers. SMH!

There were three no shows; Vickie Ann Vivarattas, Tony Anderson and Amy Wise Coble. They did not announce why any of them did not show. Bill Chapman excused himself at 5:00 PM for an event in DeFuniak Springs that I was told was at a church. Bill Imfeld told me he was invited last night but felt like he should attend the WCCC event, I don't believe any of the rest of us were made aware of the event. Too bad, as there was good attendance and the audience seemed very interested and engaged.

Seadune85

Beach Lover
May 23, 2016
South of the bay
20160730_211251.png 20160730_211313.png

Doesn't look like a troll to me...it very plainly looks as if mrs. Harris was/is peterpan and decided to shine a little sunshine on her real name after posting as peterpan for sometime. No denying what's in black and white...so yes I would call your statement one more lie that you can't back up.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011

Ok. I guess I'm missing your point. Susan Harris posted under her real name. I've never known the woman to post under any other id except her real name. So for the sake of a stupid argument, don't assume you know what I know and don't link me to the BS Nelson and Brannon have pulled on this list to discredit a private citizen. It was not becoming of them and it's even less becoming on you.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Doesn't look like a troll to me...it very plainly looks as if mrs. Harris was/is peterpan and decided to shine a little sunshine on her real name after posting as peterpan for sometime. No denying what's in black and white...so yes I would call your statement one more lie that you can't back up.

It's not my lie to have to back up. I didn't post as the Peterpan id and to this day still do not know who did. Kurt would have to provide that information because he banned the sock puppets. You're assuming it was Susan Harris. I highly doubt that.

Status
Not open for further replies.