• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
-Am I Tony Anderson- answer no
-Can I answer questions for Tony Anderson - no
Are you a puppet named Pinocchio- answer yes
Find out for yourself since you're so good at digging up dirt
Personal attacks are not allowed on SoWal.com. Please attack the issues, not forum members. Name calling is unnecessary.

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
I will let you know this I am Tony supporter and just started a account. I am not going to tell you who I am because I take slander very personal. However I have been watching this forum for many years. A lot of Tony supporters are supporting him stemming back to a parking ordinance Cindy tried to get passed awhile back. This ordinance would have put a lot of people out of business. I believe that is how the SBA got started to fight the parking ordinance. Cindy seems like nice lady but a lot of people in this county do not agree with her inconstancy as a leadership. Smoke and mirrors. Is Cindy really for customary use? Allegedly a few beachfront homeowners say her staff has reached out to them about protecting their private beach rights in exchange for support( don't be surprised if one calls her out at the next commissioner forum). Allegedly this whole beach wars got started by the TDC anyways when they started contacting beach front homeowners about kicking vendors off their property. It back fired because that's when they started kicked locals off the beach, like me. Next came the new chains and signs everywhere.Who was that district's commissioner over the TDC then? Let's get back to Tony. Tony is leader and has always been one. He coached my son in baseball. I watched him spend hours and money on picking less fortunate kids up for practice and games, supplying them with gloves and bats and teaching them the game. He is a member of my Church. He is a true local and know this counties needs better than anyone. True locals know that the North end of this county funded the South end of this county up till about 30 years ago. Now the South end needs to the support the North end. This is my personal opinion. Enough with flat out lies to smear a good man's name just because he wants to help the county. Tony started a great business and allegedly his partner stole from the company causing Tony to drop out of the business. Cindy seems like a nice lady but her views do match with the majority of this county and you guys will see this on August 29th. GET EM TONY THE TIGER!!!!!!!

Gingersnap

Beach Lover
Jul 23, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach
There were three no shows; Vickie Ann Vivarattas, Tony Anderson and Amy Wise Coble. They did not announce why any of them did not show. Bill Chapman excused himself at 5:00 PM for an event in DeFuniak Springs that I was told was at a church. Bill Imfeld told me he was invited last night but felt like he should attend the WCCC event, I don't believe any of the rest of us were made aware of the event. Too bad, as there was good attendance and the audience seemed very interested and engaged.
It's odd to me that a church would be having a fundraiser?

Gingersnap

Beach Lover
Jul 23, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach
Great minds think alike...I have mentioned the same thing to her..she's so passionate about all of these issues so why not step up to the plate. She's never gonna make a difference living on a forum!!
Speaking of forums why didn't Anderson go to the one last night? Why would a church have a fundraiser for candidates? Maybe something else?

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Let's get back to Tony. Tony is leader and has always been one. He coached my son in baseball. I watched him spend hours and money on picking less fortunate kids up for practice and games, supplying them with gloves and bats and teaching them the game. He is a member of my Church. He is a true local and know this counties needs better than anyone. True locals know that the North end of this county funded the South end of this county up till about 30 years ago. Now the South end needs to the support the North end. This is my personal opinion. Enough with flat out lies to smear a good man's name just because he wants to help the county. Tony started a great business and allegedly his partner stole from the company causing Tony to drop out of the business. Cindy seems like a nice lady but her views do match with the majority of this county and you guys will see this on August 29th. GET EM TONY THE TIGER!!!!!!!

Let me make sure I understand your position. Anderson coached baseball, he goes to Church, he delivered mail for 30 years, he failed at running his own business and he's a "good ole boy"? Have I got all that correct?

Yikes, I think the rest of us need to lower our expectations. :drink:

What qualifications does he have to run an $8 million dollar (+) budget for the county? I ask only because you didn't mention those qualifications. :blink:

Who paid off his failed business venture among other debts?

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Status
Not open for further replies.