• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Walton BCC District 5

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You "bread" in my name and I explained what it was for that's it.


I'm asking you nicely, save your preaching for someone who appreciates it. I don't. Don't quote the bible when you take the meaning of what was actually said out of context! It's hypocritical and for me personally, very very obnoxious and rude.
 
Just remember anytime you me or anybody else lies and knows we are lying when we say it then we will have to answer one day for that. I am told nothing but the truth and can rest easy.


Thump
upload_2016-7-31_13-22-1.png
Thump
 
That made no sense!! You need a nap!!
I guess I didn't understand but I though she was implying that my name should be born and bred instead of born and bread. I simply letting people know why it was bread instead of bred. My mistake. Sometimes things can get misinterpreted.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top