• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kwalsh0001

Beach Lover
Jul 26, 2006
SRB
Hello, Publix....!!

I did Publix this AM. Their Application Form internet tool opened at 9 AM. I got access five minutes later, after a number of screen refreshes. Form took two minutes to fill in and submit. Confirmation came back to me in an instant. I now have a Publix appointment this Saturday.

Good bye, Walton County DOH and Emergency Management Center, etc..... Nice to see a smooth-running operation like Publix has.......

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
Hello, Publix....!!

I did Publix this AM. Their Application Form internet tool opened at 9 AM. I got access five minutes later, after a number of screen refreshes. Form took two minutes to fill in and submit. Confirmation came back to me in an instant. I now have a Publix appointment this Saturday.

Good bye, Walton County DOH and Emergency Management Center, etc..... Nice to see a smooth-running operation like Publix has.......
Wife finally got through and informed no more appointments, I never got through.

edit: looks like we have appointments at Publix in Niceville

Last edited:

Easternlake lady

Beach Comber
Jun 17, 2013
I got through yesterday afternoon but it said there was an appointment in Gulf Breeze, which is near Pensacola. I just didn’t want to go that far so I backed out. I told my son and he said I should have taken it. I tried again but it was gone.

Question: Are y’all willing to travel all over the panhandle to get the vaccine?? Or will it come to us in Walton fairly soon?

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
I think the Publix site will be best. They are experts at problems of supply and demand.

deborsk

Beach Lover
Jul 10, 2005
We got appointments through PanCare in Freeport. Easy new patient form to fill out on line...only fill out the lines with red*...then click on submit. Wait about 10 minutes and call their Freeport location number.
Not sure they have amy openings, but doesn't hurt to try.

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2007
I no longer stay in Dune Allen
Fact: if everyone wore masks we would have the same protection as a vaccine.

Can you point me to a source for this or something credentialed? I’ll print it out on index card and hand them out to non wearers as I see them. And I’ll find myself encouraged as I await vaccination at some nebulous time in the future.

deborsk

Beach Lover
Jul 10, 2005
Last week I made little signs to post on front and back doors saying: Masks Required Here.

It really bothers me that local Publix stores (specifically Watercolor and Blue Mtn) do not enforce their mask wearing signs...Target at Pier Park does.