• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2007
I no longer stay in Dune Allen

James Bentwood

Beach Fanatic
Feb 24, 2005
Ah I see. Disappointing. I was hoping that there was something stronger than “may” out there. The “Fact:” assertion got me excited in the original post. Thanks for responding.
That was just the first link. There are a lot of scientific studies you can easily find.

deborsk

Beach Lover
Jul 10, 2005
There are too many who don't wear masks--forwhatever reason--to get control over this thing. Very disheartening!

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
The vaccine reserves to be released do not exist. There seems to be a real question of supplies for a second shot.

When Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar announced this week that the federal government would begin releasing coronavirus vaccine doses held in reserve for second shots, no such reserve existed, according to state and federal officials briefed on distribution plans. The Trump administration had already begun shipping out what was available beginning at the end of December, taking second doses directly off the manufacturing line.

“But it also meant there was no stockpile of second doses waiting to be shipped, as Trump administration officials suggested this week.”

Vaccine reserve Trump administration vowed to release doesn’t exist, dashing hopes of expanded access

Last edited:

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Hate to say it but Florida’s new vaccine distribution plan is going to hurt us. Population will be the big new metric. Great news for south Florida. The Redneck riviera? Not so much.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
The vaccine reserves to be released do not exist. There seems to be a real question of supplies for a second shot.

When Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar announced this week that the federal government would begin releasing coronavirus vaccine doses held in reserve for second shots, no such reserve existed, according to state and federal officials briefed on distribution plans. The Trump administration had already begun shipping out what was available beginning at the end of December, taking second doses directly off the manufacturing line.

“But it also meant there was no stockpile of second doses waiting to be shipped, as Trump administration officials suggested this week.”

Vaccine reserve Trump administration vowed to release doesn’t exist, dashing hopes of expanded access
I read that article and just cursed the corpse of DJT. About 10 days ago the “news” was tons of vaccine being ship but only 20% being injected. Now, the story is there are no reserves and not enough production to meet demand. I can’t tell if it’s wholesale incompetence or outright lying since that’s all we have ever had for the last four years.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Hate to say it but Florida’s new vaccine distribution plan is going to hurt us. Population will be the big new metric. Great news for south Florida. The Redneck riviera? Not so much.
My brother in Tallahassee said he thinks it’s being distributed by red counties first, blue counties last.

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
I read that article and just cursed the corpse of DJT. About 10 days ago the “news” was tons of vaccine being ship but only 20% being injected. Now, the story is there are no reserves and not enough production to meet demand. I can’t tell if it’s wholesale incompetence or outright lying since that’s all we have ever had for the last four years.
Yes and yes. A lifelong liar who surrounded himself with yes men liars.