• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Leader of the Banned

Beach Fanatic
Apr 23, 2013
So now I have direct evidence Alex Jones is nuts. As if his rant about the feminizing effect of estrogen in the chemtrails wasn't enough. You have to blame Drudge a little bit for linking to this crap. I will continue to lock my doors by the way.

Last edited:

Jim Tucker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/30/florida-sheriffs-mrap-buy-angers-upsets-local-resi/

A Florida sheriff has angered local citizens by buying a mine-resistant ambush-protected (MRAP) vehicle at a delivery cost of $2,500.

The vehicle is needed to help protect officers in dangerous situations, Sheriff Mike Adkinson told the Associated Press. But many in Walton County don’t see it that way.

Upset citizens contend that local law enforcement don’t need an MRAP to fight crime in the largely rural and peaceful community, the Northwest Florida Daily News reported.

Florida’s Department of Emergency Management said law enforcement agencies in the state have actively participated in the Department of Defense’s military surplus sales system, known as the 1033 program, which allows civilian agencies to buy battle-tested equipment at discount prices.

Seaducer

Banned
Jan 17, 2008
Destin
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by incredible1

Only people I can think of with the same firepower IS the Feds

be specific and explain what "firepower" this vehicle has....thanks.

still standing by for an answer from the VOCART.....