
Good for you, skunky. That type of political sabotage is uncalled for and makes many people dislike the other party even more. When it escalates, it can be very bad, resulting in extreme violence against other Americans. I am amazed at the intense hatred shown by some people in both parties. I am even more amazed at the intense loyalty to their own party, as though their party is 100% the best party, and all else is sub-par. We are effing Americans, and until more people begin to realize that, including the politicians, I expect that we will see more political sabotage in the future.
(kurt is the only one who can move the threads)

[/quote]
I'm sad that some Obama's supporters feel the need to do such childish and provocative things. The two opposing headquarters -- less than a mile apart-- have co-existed in peace and harmony. This act is "off message" and not what those of us who are working so hard to elect Obama believe is the way to win elections.I'm sad that some Obama's supporters feel the need to do such childish and provocative things. The two opposing headquarters -- less than a mile apart-- have co-existed in peace and harmony. This act is "off message" and not what those of us who are working so hard to elect Obama believe is the way to win elections.
Is this serious or a jab?
Rapunzel and I went to take a peek at Taste of Oz last night and noted some pinheads had plastered Obama signs (OK, not exactly signs but the word O'bama, and Obama written on paper torn out of a notebook) all over the front of WRobert's HQ. You know what we did? We took them down;there is no need to do this kind of crap. What was even goofier was that a kid had obviously written some of the signs, ergo, some enlightened blue state adult most likely put on a fine demonstration of apre sundown activism.
I must say, had the same been done to the Obama HQ there would probably be quite the outrage.![]()
Now did you eat at OZ? They were closed by the time I got to sowal on Saturday but am going to try to get down there next week.
If anyone wants to know for sure about the HQ, Tim Norris would be the one to ask.
The office equipment inside is on loan from various individuals. Some of it was donated for use with the understanding it goes to charity after the election.