• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Raining right now and 32. There is ice on my metal roof and I think it was sleeting earlier. Radar shows a mix back to Navarre and snow in Pcola and south into the gulf.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Well it's been raining for about 24 hours now and the temp has been between 35 and 40 - so close to a snowstorm. I hear they're getting some in Pcola and radar shows maybe Nawlins right now.

Grayton Kid

Beach Fanatic
Dec 7, 2005
kurt said:
I am ready for summer. :lol:
Ya my fave im out of school and its warm :clap_1: :D cant wait but for know ill waste my time banging my head on a book :bang: :rofl: :funn: :lolabove: :rotfl: :rotfl: and laughing

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Grayton kid, keep posting! You have a natural talent for humor. I've been smiling all afternoon reading your posts. My kids are teenagers and they write the same way you do, with that lack of punctuation and run-on sentences and no capitalization--it just cracks me up! Keep up the good stuff, kid. :clap_1:

It's been snowing here since 2:30 pm and it looks like a winter wonderland. All the neighbors have their lights on and it's very calm and peaceful. My daughter is very happy because there's a snow day tomorrow: NO SCHOOL! That means she's sleeping in :razz: . Sounds like a good idea to me.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Mermaid said:
Grayton kid, keep posting! You have a natural talent for humor. I've been smiling all afternoon reading your posts. My kids are teenagers and they write the same way you do, with that lack of punctuation and run-on sentences and no capitalization--it just cracks me up! Keep up the good stuff, kid. :clap_1:

It's been snowing here since 2:30 pm and it looks like a winter wonderland. All the neighbors have their lights on and it's very calm and peaceful. My daughter is very happy because there's a snow day tomorrow: NO SCHOOL! That means she's sleeping in :razz: . Sounds like a good idea to me.

Maybe down in SoWal instead of Snow Days they have "Too Beautiful for School Days"!!! Someone decides it is just too nice to be inside a building all day and gives everyone the day off! GREAT IDEA!!!

Enjoy your Snow Day, Mermaid!!

GK does add alot to this board....and he's FUNNy!!!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
It looks like I could have been at the beach and had the same weather! I'll take 32 and freezy rain there anyday!

Everyone BUT our county has a snow day today. Which means when I am out TRYING to Christmas shop, every kid in KY except the Louisville kids will be here shopping on the day off!

Hey Mermaid- I am having no shopping luck- wish I had time to come up to Indy this year! I know I would do well there!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Sueshore said:
Maybe down in SoWal instead of Snow Days they have "Too Beautiful for School Days"!!! Someone decides it is just too nice to be inside a building all day and gives everyone the day off! GREAT IDEA!!!

No, we have Hurricane Days.

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
Feb 20, 2005
Seacrest Beach
Did y'all notice that this thread is from last year? I don't think we've had any weather predictions about Christmas for 2005.