• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Because of rain and sheer laziness, I had:

Some b!tchin' pimiento cheese on a left over hot dog bun (y'all know how I hate wheat bread)

banana

four Tahiti cookies (the best cookies EVER....well, at least they are to me at this moment in time)

Watered down tea left over from a late lunch at Olive Garden

You?

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Calamari, Caesar salad, and chicken stuffed with Fontina cheese. Diet Coke to drink. Wolfed it all down while spying on the sowal republicans at Carraba's.

You can beat me for the political reference later DD. :love:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
A glass of nice Malbec at Bud n' Alley's- thanking David Pleat for a good campaign. Sorry too, DD, but sometimes politics does come before dinner. It almost has to in this neck of the woods.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
A glass of nice Malbec at Bud n' Alley's- thanking David Pleat for a good campaign. Sorry too, DD, but sometimes politics does come before dinner. It almost has to in this neck of the woods.

Especially if you want to keep said dinner down.

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
While downloading music (lost all of my itunes :cry:), I had homemade spice cake for my first course. Then, some chicken tenders and a little coleslaw. A little later, I had a bag o' chips. Water with no ice.

It was most delish. Especially since I ate with just my fingers, puttering around the house, like an uncivilized Gull. YUM!

pattymcbob

Beach Lover
Dec 3, 2008
Guess I'm the only wierdo in the group...I sauteed some shrimp in olive oil, garlic & red pepper flakes & served it over romaine, carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers, boiled egg & little feta, dressed with my vinagrette (olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, pepper, & dijon). For dessert, it was crunchy peanut butter melted in 1/4 whole wheat pita pocket. Usually I have a glass of Zin with this but didn't want to open a bottle, & had water with much lemon instead. Funny, as I thought it was pretty quick & easy & delicious.