• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
jdarg said:
Your honesty cracks me up! :funn:
:lolabove: Parrothead and I are going to have to split it I guess!

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
jessifunn said:
i thought you already spent yours?
My dad says he's not old money or new money. He's no money! :funn:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Kimmifunn said:
My dad says he's not old money or new money. He's no money! :funn:

Better than FUNNy money!!!! Tell him about Kitty Kurrency!

Donna said:
Oh, you Otter! Didn't take you for a robber baron. But, hey...what better way to invest than in a place you can love and enjoy in the here and now?

I'm not. I had no idea what I was getting in to. Just along for the ride. Then I started watching the prices of surrounding properties on the N side of 30A. Realized I made a good purchase.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Beach Runner said:
I am the child of a beach bunny who gets so brown in the sun after a few hours that she no longer looks Caucasian. We always went to St. Pete for spring break

This reminds me of something my son said more than a decade ago, and it still cracks me up when I think of it. We were at Treasure Island one summer, not far from St. Pete. One morning we were on the beach and all of a sudden my little boy yelled "Look Mom! There's an ORANGE man walking towards us!" I looked up and sure enough, this old grandpa was strutting by and he was so deeply tanned that he really did look orange! That was a generation that didn't know a blasted thing about sun protection, for sure.

Great thread, Donna. The beach to me is the place that all's right with the world. I look at that beautiful water with all those shades of turquoise and blue and I feel so at peace and happy. I could never get tired of it. I love walking along the shore. I love putzing around the little shops that dot 30-A, and riding my bike for miles. Throw in a beautiful beach house and I'm in my own personal nirvana.

The beach to me--our beach on 30-A--is perfection. And it's even better for the people, but that goes without saying. I'm talking about family and friends, both new and old, that have been down at the beach with us. That's the icing on the cake (and what a cake it is!). :love:

DBOldford

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Napa Valley, CA
Lovely thoughts, Mermaid! One of my favorite times at Grayton was a foggy winter morning where everything outside was white/white/white. I walked down Hotz Avenue to get a newspaper in front of The Red Bar (pre-Grayton General Store). Not a soul on the streets, just silence and that beautiful white light. :love: