• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mike B.

Beach Lover
Jan 13, 2005
Nashville, TN
As funny as the Irish-Mexican pub names are, if I ever have a pub it will be called Breen's Pub. I really like the idea of being known for the best burrito in northwest Florida though!

Sheila

SoWal Insider
beachmouse said:
Up in Michigan, there's a Carlos O'Kelley's.

There used to be a Carlos McGee's in Atlanta (back in the day!) That may be the reason tequila is not my drink of choice any longer. Long story......I'm still fuzzy on all the details. I get flashes of big tennis or clown shoes, sunglasses being worn at night, trenchcoats, sombreros, and either alot of people in a little car, or a whole lot of people in a big car?!?

Maybe I was at the circus??? Mike I am not sure this Mexican Irish thing is such a good idea after all!

gotothebeachmom said:
There used to be a Carlos McGee's in Atlanta (back in the day!) That may be the reason tequila is not my drink of choice any longer. Long story......I'm still fuzzy on all the details. I get flashes of big tennis or clown shoes, sunglasses being worn at night, trenchcoats, sombreros, and either alot of people in a little car, or a whole lot of people in a big car?!?

Maybe I was at the circus??? Mike I am not sure this Mexican Irish thing is such a good idea after all!

:blink: LOL! :rotfl:

Mike B.

Beach Lover
Jan 13, 2005
Nashville, TN
Ok... Ill do an Irish pub and only serve burritos and grilled cheese to locals who are in the know. How's that sound?

Speaking of pubs, its been a hell of a day here at the office. 1 hour and 40 minutes till I enjoy some home brew on the back porch or maybe hit one of the east Nashville bars. It's expensive being a single man on the hunt! :)

Mike B. said:
Ok... Ill do an Irish pub and only serve burritos and grilled cheese to locals who are in the know. How's that sound?

Speaking of pubs, its been a hell of a day here at the office. 1 hour and 40 minutes till I enjoy some home brew on the back porch or maybe hit one of the east Nashville bars. It's expensive being a single man on the hunt! :)

Ahhhhh.... The single days.....:blush: Oh Crap!!! :shock: Hope Graytonbound doesn't see this :D

Mike B.

Beach Lover
Jan 13, 2005
Nashville, TN
Yes, the single days are good. But they are long days and require cash... :sosad: I need to find a hot, mid 20's surfer girl. Can anyone help? It will garauntee you your own personal stool at Breen's Pub!!! :)

Mike B. said:
Yes, the single days are good. But they are long days and require cash... :sosad: I need to find a hot, mid 20's surfer girl. Can anyone help? It will garauntee you your own personal stool at Breen's Pub!!! :)

I must warn you about some misinformation you have. As a single man you have way, way, (excuse me while I clear my throat as to drive this point home) WAY more money than you will have with a family. Unless of course you marry some hot, mid 20's surfer girl chick that is has a trust fund :D