• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

What's the best vehicle for beach fun?

• Total voters

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
RiverOtter said:
Cool, I hadn't seen that before.

The other beach truck I have seen "floating" over the sand it the old Grand Wanoneer. I used to have two of these. The 4WD systems were awesome!! :cool:

RO..stop this instant...I can't take it any more! WANONEER...WAGONEER?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Sueshore said:
RO..stop this instant...I can't take it any more! WANONEER...WAGONEER?

I think he using the old manual keyboard. :rotfl:You have to peck those letters just right to make them hit.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
RiverOtter said:
Sorry, I was thinking faster than my fingers would type :blush:

No worries....you have the most honest typos!!! Just one question....did you have spell check when writing papers in HS/college? Ya' know, back in my day....no spell check except a dictionary....no calculators, just a slide rule...no answering machines, except your Mom...no cell phones...no video cameras...no computers!!!! Wow, that is amazing when you think about it!!!!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
kurt said:

Oldtimer- your beach buggy is too great! We stayed a few houses down from y'all this past summer, and it was all I could do to not thumb a ride. Not that the walk was too long- it just looked like such great fun!

Sueshore said:
No worries....you have the most honest typos!!! Just one question....did you have spell check when writing papers in HS/college? Ya' know, back in my day....no spell check except a dictionary....no calculators, just a slide rule...no answering machines, except your Mom...no cell phones...no video cameras...no computers!!!! Wow, that is amazing when you think about it!!!!

I always had some chick type my papers :D

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Sueshore said:

What? No cell phones? You must be really old. By the way, what is a slide rule?:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: