• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
I've noticed that for about the past week, there has been absolutely nothing going on at Prominence. All but the main entrance are blocked off. There have been no work crews, nobody at the sales offices, etc. Any one know what is going on? Are they in bankruptcy?

Not just plans to clear cut, they actually did it. And just a month or so ago, they clear cut even more land just to the east of the original construction site.

egrp

Beach Lover
Sep 22, 2005
yes porrly timed and planned from the get go on almost every critical level.

you know they wished they had sold to JOE, that property was meant to be a part of watersound beach and they fought that and turned down some very good offers out of pure stubborness...as they say hogs get slaughtered.

raven

Banned
May 14, 2007
i could never look past the random architecture..new england townhomes?? talk about not fitting in with the indigenous culture. and the name?? they should have called it:

KLASSY

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
beat_deadhorse.gif

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
i could never look past the random architecture..new england townhomes?? talk about not fitting in with the indigenous culture. and the name?? they should have called it:

KLASSY

Even though there is New England area architecture to the East and West of the development?