• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
i don't think i've ever seen a menu at the freeport cafe...i go for the mullet....when you see the guys skinning it out back...that's the best time to go...

Just act like a local lest you will be served Chilean Sea Bass with a pomegranite wasabi reduction (mullet with Bama grape jelly and jalapenos) and be charged the 'tourist out of Watercolor' rate:lol:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
...and when you are in Panama City (not the Beach), you can find another Corams, on 23rd St. Same family, brothers I think, but they separated and went their own ways. The food is mighty tasty and dirt cheap. I believe a 1/4 hamburger, crinkle cut fries and tea are around $5. Yummy. Full breakfast menu too.

seacrestkristi

Beach Fanatic
Nov 27, 2005
Me and my peeps :love: 'd the Wheelhouse. You could always order off the menu if you didn't want the boofay.:D
Sowal definitely needs a cheap, down home good, Ma & Pa type eatin' place,or 2 or 3 even...esp. one featuring fresh caught local fish, oysters, seafood..yumyumyum.:roll:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Me and my peeps :love: 'd the Wheelhouse. You could always order off the menu if you didn't want the boofay.:D
Sowal definitely needs a cheap, down home good, Ma & Pa type eatin' place,or 2 or 3 even...esp. one featuring fresh caught local fish, oysters, seafood..yumyumyum.:roll:

If I can ever win that dadgum lottery, I will open up a nice sports bar that serves some good local fresh seafood.