• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
There are now a couple of Mexican groceries over in Ft. Walton Beach, where I'd guess you can get ingredients you can't find at Albertson's. (which actually has a pretty good Mexican/Tex-Mex aisle) I keep meaning to hit a couple of them in search of the Mexican Coca-Cola which is allegedly still made with sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup like it is in America.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Johnrudy said:
Well, we like El Meson in Schaumburg (Schaum. Rd.), but it's a little more upscale than the usual "storefront's." But, there are always Hispanic families and Gringos and it's not any more $$ than Pepe's on Wilke.
There are a few in Mt. Prospect and Des Plaines but I forget the names. We just drive there and go in! (I know this should've been a PM but I'm tired...)

:rofl:

First of all PMs are for those with somethin' to hide, secondly who the hell is too tired to PM? You must be in awful shape. :rotfl:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
jdarg said:
Unbelieveable. I am eating a BLT right now with some tomatoes from TN that are actually really good.

Somehow our conversations always come back to tomatoes. And sex, of course.:D

Suddenly i am thinking of ways to comnbine the 2. :rotfl:

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area
kurt said:

First of all PMs are for those with somethin' to hide, secondly who the hell is too tired to PM? You must be in awful shape. :rotfl:

I'm working at home while flipping between Sowal and work stuff and running out of deadline time. We're leaving fora much needed vacation. As soon as the boy gets off school on Friday, we're headed for O'Hare. :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Johnrudy said:
I'm working at home while flipping between Sowal and work stuff and running out of deadline time. We're leaving fora much needed vacation. As soon as the boy gets off school on Friday, we're headed for O'Hare. :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

O'Hare is a pretty chitty place for a vacation. :roll: