DD
SoWal Expert
Mango said:Yes we would take pity on you, moving is a lot of work. Send Mr. DD :funn:
yeah, right.
Mango said:Yes we would take pity on you, moving is a lot of work. Send Mr. DD :funn:
destindreamin said:you'd be the only one joining me lately...............![]()
destindreamin said:would you take pity on me if I said I have to help my daughter move tomorrow and I've gotta be at her house at 9:00 and that's just 7 hours away!

Tootsie said:
CastlesOfSand said:My kids started school this week. I am packing only healthy things in their lunch boxes. I on the other hand have not been able to start any kind of workout. For sure I will Monday. I did get some really good vitamins and I am trying to drink more water. How are you doing on your walks/workouts?
destindreamin said:you'd be the only one joining me lately...............![]()
Tootsie said:swear to buddha I'm coming back to sowell Monday. need it more than ever...
Tootsie said:swear to buddha I'm coming back to sowell Monday. need it more than ever...