• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Who's In?

New posts
Mango said:
Yes we would take pity on you, moving is a lot of work. Send Mr. DD :funn:

yeah, right.
 
Nite DD if you have to go :(
 
destindreamin said:
you'd be the only one joining me lately...............:razz:

My kids started school this week. I am packing only healthy things in their lunch boxes. I on the other hand have not been able to start any kind of workout. For sure I will Monday. I did get some really good vitamins and I am trying to drink more water. How are you doing on your walks/workouts?
 
CastlesOfSand said:
My kids started school this week. I am packing only healthy things in their lunch boxes. I on the other hand have not been able to start any kind of workout. For sure I will Monday. I did get some really good vitamins and I am trying to drink more water. How are you doing on your walks/workouts?

was bad for a couple of days...but i resisted the trip to Steak N Shake tonight. Ate yogurt instead. Yogurt and beer is not a good combination.
 
Tootsie said:
swear to buddha I'm coming back to sowell Monday. need it more than ever...

it'll be good to have you back!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top