scooterbug44
SoWal Expert
So, now we get to reward ourselves. Kelly and I just might come down and visit you fine folks in SoWal in April. We deserve it.![]()
And you will have some beer waiting - you earned it!

So, now we get to reward ourselves. Kelly and I just might come down and visit you fine folks in SoWal in April. We deserve it.![]()

Wow, you are amazing girl. Good Job. Nicotine is a strong addiction and you did it!
. I've got to get working on my body too. Bought the Wii Fitness and fell off the board and broke my foot
For Real! I'm a goof.I will be joining this thread in another couple of days.![]()
Hi Cork! So glad to see you. Oh my goodness. You broke your foot on the Wii? Bless your heart. I hope it is better!Wow, you are amazing girl. Good Job. Nicotine is a strong addiction and you did it!
. I've got to get working on my body too. Bought the Wii Fitness and fell off the board and broke my foot
For Real! I'm a goof.
Kathy, I am so proud of you! We got our reservations for the campground last week and will be there the whole week this year! I can not wait to sit on the beach with you and Kelly without the smoking umbrella!!!!!!!!!! Bert is stocking up Bert's Bar!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you girl!!
Kathy
I haven't checked your progress for awhile and popped in to see it tonight. The messages are such a great commentary on your challenge to stop smoking and the support you are getting. Correct me if I am wrong but do a lot of you know each other? It seems as if you all have a lot of history together. Hope you don't mind me popping in once in a while. I am so happy for your success this far. I love when you said you felt alive for the first time in a long time. Isn't it great to smell the fabric softener on your pillowcase, shampoo in your hair? Keep up the good work. You are doing a great thing!!!

And you will have some beer waiting - you earned it!![]()
Great work, Darlene!! Yes, you deserve a break.....not a cigarette break! A sowal break~~~~~
You deserve it. We'll save you a seat at Chan's. Just imagine what wine tastes like without cigarettes.
Yahoo!!!!!!!! This would make me so happy!!![]()


Great job KDW![]()
