• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

WMF Exploit Warning

New posts
Kimmifunn said:
don't you think cold little kimmi needs a hat? my head gets cold up here smiley j.

Now see? You gave a gift, asking nothing in return. You were on the right track.

Now look what you've done. :nono1:
 
kurt said:
Now see? You gave a gift, asking nothing in return. You were on the right track.

Now look what you've done. :nono1:
what? kurt! i gave no gift! even if i did...i was just kidding!

gosh dad. :(
 
Last edited:
kurt said:
Daddy-O maybe. :roll:

What about the soup?
I don't speak of gifts I give.
I know!
We have discussed this.
You're getting me flustered!
 
Whitney. Change That Now. I Have One From "blackout 2006" If You Want Me To Pull Out The Big Guns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Smiling JOe said:
The chicken soup that was on my front door step when I returned from the pharmacy.
We waited and waited...maybe it just wasn't meant to be. :(
 
Kimmifunn said:
Whitney. Change That Now. I Have One From "blackout 2006" If You Want Me To Pull Out The Big Guns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:floor: Looks like some serious munchies.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top