• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

WMF Exploit Warning

New posts
whiteyfunn said:
Not that I'm supposed to be packing or anything. Hold on.
I think Kirkifunn can do it. Can't you? :idontno: Oh computer genius. I hope you have wireless so you can sit on that porch while you mediate the funns.
 
Kimmifunn said:
I think Kirkifunn can do it. Can't you? :idontno: Oh computer genius. I hope you have wireless so you can sit on that porch while you mediate the funns.

I'm on the dock. :funn:
 
kurt said:
I'm on the dock. :funn:
Shut up.

I'm sitting in the dark in a small, small room. If someone had given me a job I may have been sittin on da beach Sowallin'.
 
kurt said:
I'm on the dock. :funn:

Aren't you scared Freddy is going to come and get you. I can't even watch the commercials without getting scared.
 
whiteyfunn said:
There. Kurtifunn you happy now?
:clap_1: :clap_1:Yay Laner!

Au/Al game tomorrow.
Next weekend...da bears :rolling:
 
whiteyfunn said:
Aren't you scared Freddy is going to come and get you. I can't even watch the commercials without getting scared.
1 2 freddy's coming for you...
3 4 better lock the doors
5 6 get your crucifix
7 8 better not be late...

hey laner...have you checked the children?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top