• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Worry!

New posts
Why do you say interesting?



Well sweetie, I said "interesting" because it would never work for me. I get my instructions from the Bible, where it says, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." I take that to mean paths and/or thoughts. But I realize that not everyone believes, thinks, or relies on (God's) word for instruction.
 
Well sweetie, I said "interesting" because it would never work for me. I get my instructions from the Bible, where it says, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." I take that to mean paths and/or thoughts. But I realize that not everyone believes, thinks, or relies on (God's) word for instruction.

:popcorn:
 
You guys seem to like popcorn around here. What am I missing? Guess I'll try some of that too. :popcorn:
 
Sounds like the perpetual battle of the athiests, agnostics and believers is heating up again.

Can we get some more butter on that popcorn?

And by the way, where did the corn for the popcorn come from?:confused:


This is WAY too much FUNN!!!:biggrin:
 
Oh, so you can think/handle/do these things all on your own, without any help from above??? :blink:

Interesting!

The word I would have used isn?t interesting, but empowering.

 
:roll:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top