• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
AWESOME!! I love it! :clap::clap:

How come you are not listing an Alabama station? Guess I'll have to start a call in to WZZK (205) 741-1047.....KDW Huntsville's WDRM -866-302-0102 JB I guess you would call B'ham too. Ok, who else is in Alabama?

Hoppy, where can we buy a cd?

Last edited:

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
AWESOME!! I love it! :clap::clap:

How come you are not listing an Alabama station? Guess I'll have to start a call in to WZZK (205) 741-1047.....KDW Huntsville's WDRM -866-302-0102 JB I guess you would call B'ham too. Ok, who else is in Alabama?

Hoppy, where can we buy a cd?

Strange that they don't list Alabama on that list. They have played the Workplay Theater several times (looks like they'll be there in September) and seem to be in Alabama a lot...interesting...

I looked on the website (www.zacbrownband.com) but they seem to have pulled the albums for now...get on their mailing list or keep checking. I'm sure Zac wants to sell some music. :dunno:

If you just want to hear more songs, go to his MySpace page: http://www.myspace.com/zacbrownband
1by1.gif

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
They signed with Atlantic Records this week...They are now #31 on "Billboard top 100" and climbing...:clap::clap::clap:New video on CMT...Watch and listen for "Chicken Fried":clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGQ_F6QbB1I[/nomedia]

Evangeline

Beach Comber
Feb 6, 2007
Holy Cow! Cayamo looks amazing. It's everyone I love that's playing on there. I've always loved the idea of musical cruises, but that one's the best I've seen.

Holy Cow! Cayamo looks amazing. It's everyone I love that's playing on there. I've always loved the idea of musical cruises, but that one's the best I've seen.

I know! Lyle Lovett :love:, Patty Griffin, Shawn Colvin, Brandi Carlisle, Indigo Girls, it goes on and on...including the Zac Brown Band!

You should GO! I don't know if it's too late to book or not.

aggieb

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2007
ibx
:clap: listening to free now, and he's added into the mystic in.:love:

Last edited: