• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

sunspotbaby

SoWal Insider
Mar 31, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
For all the fans...they have released a new song and they are up for another music award...please go to cbs and vote!

The Academy of Country Music Awards - CBS.com

thanks!!!

Wow, Hop this is so exciting! It seems the radio only picks up country music when I'm driving to Georgia :roll:.

It's weird to hear a 2 yo sing, "Cold beer on a Friday Night, a pair of jeans that fit just right....!" :rotfl:

We must have heard it a dozen times over 430 miles. :D Thanks for the link to vote.

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
thanks for the support guys! spread the word!

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
Thanks, Girl!!

Have a groovy day!!!

Back atcha!

I drive back and forth from Dahlonega (where Zac is from) to Gainesville (where Hop's bass-playing brother is from) and halfway expect to find a jumbotron in one or both of the towns giving us up-to-the-minute updates on the Zac Brown Band. Ah, celebrity...:lol:

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
Their 2nd single "Whatever it is" just hit # 1 on the Country charts! Unbelievable for a debut album!:clap:

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
They have a great sound the video to "Whatever It Is" has been in the top 20 CMT Countdown in the top 5 spots for weeks.

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
Their 2nd single "Whatever it is" just hit # 1 on the Country charts! Unbelievable for a debut album!:clap:

That was always my favorite when they were just playing clubs. The harmonies on the bridge are so amazing that it became another song... Such great musicians all around.