• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
Third song released...third song to hit # 1, "Toes", #1 on the Billboard country charts!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB8Nkn3Xjes"]YouTube- "Toes" Music Video[/ame]

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
Kid Rock?...you mean Bobby? It's kinda funn hangin' out with rock stars ;-)

MaryAnne

Beach Lover
Apr 14, 2005
Hi, Hop. Wouldn't your brother love to come visit you there in DA say in ...July, 2010? They could play for the SoWal crowd at the Amphitheater in Seaside sometime between
July10-24, 2010. It just so happens the family and I will be there. What a coincidence!! We have a gang coming with us. Think of the t-shirts, cd's, posters, etc they will sell. Just a thought! Of course, I give this suggestion for purely selfish reasons....my girls and I love ZB Band and we can put our blankets out really early on the lawn to save our place.

MaxxandMe

Beach Lover
Feb 27, 2007
Seagrove Beach
Hi, Hop. Wouldn't your brother love to come visit you there in DA say in ...July, 2010? They could play for the SoWal crowd at the Amphitheater in Seaside sometime between
July10-24, 2010. It just so happens the family and I will be there. What a coincidence!! We have a gang coming with us. Think of the t-shirts, cd's, posters, etc they will sell. Just a thought! Of course, I give this suggestion for purely selfish reasons....my girls and I love ZB Band and we can put our blankets out really early on the lawn to save our place.

I second that. Love ZB Band

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com

That would rock...they are so funn in concert! Believe me...i've mentioned it...hint...hint...not so subtly. They are booked by people @ Atlantic now...:dunno:we can dream right?