Little Black Dress Party Benefiting Local Charities May 17
March 26, 2014 by SoWal Staff
The White-Wilson Community Foundation sets the stage for the 5th Annual Little Black Dress Party to be held May 17 from 6-11pm at the Emerald Coast Convention Center.
The annual Little Black Dress Party was formed in 2010 to raise money for local charities to increase awareness and promote early detection (and to ensure positive outcomes) for those in our community diagnosed with breast cancer. Since its formation, the event has raised over $122,000 for local organizations.
Over the years, the event has seen a variety of décor and themes. From a night in Paris to the Roaring 20s, the event stays fresh and engaging for its loyal attendees.
“In celebration of the 5th anniversary, we are changing it up a bit. A Black and White Gala will be a classic and sophisticated night with a bit of glam,” says event designer Beck England. “We like to keep the event exciting and fresh. Attendees never know what to expect, only that they will have a great time.”
Men and women are encouraged to wear black and white clothing and enjoy the night. The event features live and silent auctions, heavy hors d’oeuvres, signature drinks, musical performances and dancing. All proceeds from the event will benefit the White-Wilson Community Foundation and its women’s health initiative.
Staying true to the mission of the Little Black Dress Party, ten lucky ladies will win a Total Woman’s Health Package that promotes health and happiness!
The Total Woman’s Health Package Includes:
- Mammogram Screening sponsored by White-Wilson Medical Center
- Bone Density Scan sponsored by White-Wilson Medical Center
- Make-over that includes haircut, color and style from Pure and Couture
- Three-Month Gold's Gym Membership
- 30-Minute Massage from HealthSource
- Five Fitness Classes from Destin Pilates Center (choice of classes include: Barre, Pilates, Yoga and Hoop Fit Classes)
- Two Tickets to the Little Black Dress Party provided by White-Wilson Medical Center
- Gift basket with luxurious robe and spa items
Register online by April 15, 2014 to win! For more information on the Little Black Dress Party, sponsorship, or to purchase tickets, please visit www.FWBLittleBlackDressParty.com.