St. Joe Club & Resorts Offers New Years Membership Specials
December 19, 2014 by SoWal Staff
St. Joe Club & Resorts, the exclusive membership club that offers its members unparalleled access to a multitude of Emerald Coast activities, is offering deep discounts on its Full Golf Membership packages between now and January 1, 2015. The membership club has reduced its initiation fee to $15,000, a savings of up to 70%, with monthly dues waived until March 1, 2015.
Among the many benefits offered by St. Joe Club & Resorts within its three membership tiers, a top-level Full Golf Membership affords members with the highest level of access and activity discounts, including:
- Unlimited golf rounds at the 18-hole Camp Creek & Shark’s Tooth championship courses
- No guest fees at the Beach Club at WaterSound
- Complimentary pontoon boats at Bay Point Marina
- Complimentary canoes and kayaks at WaterColor Boathouse
“We have added nearly 200 new members to the St. Joe Club & Resorts network since its launch in November 2013, bringing our total membership base to nearly 660 members,” says Andrew Czarnecki, managing director of resorts operations. “This shows that the visitor and homeowner communities are embracing the advantages offered on the Emerald Coast exclusively through their St. Joe membership.”
St. Joe Club & Resorts members also have access to amenities, such as:
- Members-only beach bonfires at the Beach Club at WaterSound
- Complimentary beach umbrella and chair setups offered year-round at the Beach Club at WaterSound
- A collection of truly private golf clubs
- Member golf tournaments year-round
- Access to major holiday events throughout the year, including the 4th of July fireworks, elegant New Year’s Eve celebration, Summer Carnival, and more
- Discounts at all St. Joe-owned dining establishments
- Discounts at Troon Golf-managed golf courses worldwide
St. Joe Club & Resorts has diverse collection of properties in their portfolio. The Pearl, an upscale, boutique hotel with 55 rooms and an onsite destination restaurant, Havana Beach Bar & Grill, is located in picturesque Rosemary Beach. Guests may book a stay at The Pearl by calling 1-888-656-6463 or visiting www.thepearlrb.com.
WaterColor Inn & Resort, a four-star property with a 60-room Inn and well-appointed vacation residences, boasts amenities such as four onsite restaurants, six pools, and the full-service InnSpa, all located in Santa Rosa Beach. For reservations at WaterColor Inn & Resort, visit www.watercolorresort.com or call 1-888-991-8878.
For more information about the St. Joe Club & Resorts membership club, please contact Carly Sostheim, Director of Membership at 850-213-5181 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. Joe Club & Resorts is an exclusive membership club that provides access to a diverse offering of benefits and privileges at St. Joe-owned and operated amenities and facilities. Amenities include the Beach Club at WaterSound; three 18-hole championship golf courses—Shark’s Tooth, Camp Creek, and SouthWood; one six-hole executive golf course—Origins; two tennis facilities; and a fitness center. Numerous privileges including dining, recreational activities, and social events are also offered. More information can be found on its website at www.stjoeclub.com.