• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jessifunn

superJfunn
Jul 7, 2005
Seagrove Beach
A big white truck (TDC) taking away a bunch of crap they pick up off the beach. The truck was filled with boogie boards, chairs, floats, and trash.

This is the first time I have ever seen this done (except for the usual trash removal) and thought they need a thank you.

:clap:

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
They can set up a tent on the beach (removed daily, of course) and re-sell it to offset the cost of enforcement. :D

daytripper

Beach Comber
Mar 5, 2008
Seagrove
I get up around 5:30 for a sunrise run with my dog on the beach most mornings and usually get done around 7:00...Interesting enough when I returned to the beach access I use, my beach towel, flip flops and water bottle had all been picked up by the TDC trucks. Obviously they assumed it had been there overnight. Sooo, just be careful because if you're down there early like myself this could happen to you! They did return everything after I called :D

Beachlover2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 17, 2005
SoWal
Went for a walk on Miramar Beach this morning about 6:30 am - lots of tents up - when I came back - lots of tents gone - didn't see the TDC guy - but someone removed those tents - Thank you!!!!!!!

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Went for a walk on Miramar Beach this morning about 6:30 am - lots of tents up - when I came back - lots of tents gone - didn't see the TDC guy - but someone removed those tents - Thank you!!!!!!!

:clap::clap::clap: