• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
Ok, this is my first post! Those are my balloons! I did have lots of traffic from those balloons this weekend, but no contracts! Were my balloons supposed to be blue? Any balloon etiquette would be greatly appreciated but not as much as a contract!:dunno: or:love:
:welcome: We are all just having fun. Don't pay attention. This ballon thread is all a bunch of jokes except the hooter inspections. I must do those. Anyway, you have a beautiful home that will sell. It is probably one of the best bay front home deals on the market. That is if you like incredible views with excellent elevations! BTW, watch out for the doom sayers...:D Run! They really know how to kill some good mojo!

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
I will split the profits if you all help me - what about a balloon shaped in the form of the various styles of South Walton architecture - beach cottage, west indies, etc! Much more creative than the festive and tacky balloons! Did I jump the shark?

House_balloon_standing_small.JPG

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
No more lowering the price. That is what is wrong with the market. Every time someone cuts the price the buyers wait for the next price cut and the next etc.

No more lowering prices to attract buyers?--that's a unique way to create demand for a product. Might as well give it a shot.....the "range pricing" and the "price will go up after Memorial Day" schemes didn't work.

My guess is that folks with cash sitting in uber-safe CD's making 5%+ will comfortably outlast folks who are experiencing "death through a thousand payments."

<Insert musical score from The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Mexican Standoff scene here>

Last edited:

supermom262

Beach Fanatic
Nov 5, 2006
Grayton Beach
How did you find that so fast? Not quite what I had in mind but gosh, you are quick!

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
I totally agree with FlyforFun on the media control which, IMO applies not only to the RE market but extends to include control of pretty much everything the average person thinks these days...why do you think they call it "programming"?

These self-appointed Priests of Reality are the mind control for the wandering masses. Maybe we should all go back to school and become Journalists so that we can control the distribution of truth and reality for the good of mankind! I absolutely think that if people got off of all the flouride and toxins they take in daily, they could probably generate their own thoughts for once and learn to think past the "twaddle and prattle" that they are presented with day-after-day by the talking heads of nothingness...ok...enough ranting for today. That is about as fired up as I get... back to the cave :blush:

:bow:

Babyblue

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2006
Seagrove Beach
No more lowering prices to attract buyers?--that's a unique way to create demand for a product. Might as well give it a shot.....the "range pricing" and the "price will go up after Memorial Day" schemes didn't work.

My guess is that folks with cash sitting in uber-safe CD's making 5%+ will comfortably outlast folks who are experiencing "death through a thousand payments."

<Insert musical score from The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Mexican Standoff scene here>

Is this Wal-mart? What would U Say?

flyforfun

Beach Fanatic
Oct 20, 2006
Birmingham, Al
Wow to nmosley! I'm just trying to sell a few houses! I did 4 open houses this weekend and had 3 houses on office tour Tuesday. Maybe I am an overachiever, but I'm just going to keep on working hard to sell something! If my balloons got the attention of this forum, then maybe there is a buyer who saw them as well! Even if they are tacky! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!:lol: This whole balloon discussion led me to an idea - I will split the profits if you all help me - what about a balloon shaped in the form of the various styles of South Walton architecture - beach cottage, west indies, etc! Much more creative than the festive and tacky balloons! Did I jump the shark?

:welcome: Keep up the good work Supermom! Many realators have laid down a quit or on a permenant vacation. Keep doing what you are doing, and I promise you will make your share of sales! Plus, I like ballons on signs, they make things more festive :) Believe me, its the realators who can sell property in a down market that will have a future on the coast. Keep up the good work!

flyforfun

Beach Fanatic
Oct 20, 2006
Birmingham, Al
Correct ;-) I may not even need a couch... :D

:rotfl: Bobby, we need to contact some of those models that "Fabs" used for the Valentines Art party back in 2005 to work my open house this weekend. Do you know how I can get in touch with the gal who put that together? :clap_1: