• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

imasunbum

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2005
IBD - I have only met you once but met and talked with your sister several times. I just learned of your tragic loss today and I was shocked and saddened. When I read your posts, I thanked God for giving you strength. You seem amazing. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
I thought about lil' IBD all day today. (Isn't it funny how someone you don't know can occupy your thoughts!) I hope she had a great christmas and that Santa spent a little extra time dropping off gifts for her last night! My thoughts and prayers are with you all.
I have thought about them all day today too...i am sure they are all feeling the love sent out from the people on this board!
I have it on good authority that santa was extra good to lil' IBD!!!:love:

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
today was a good day.
after i finished some business we went to jdargs and had funn!!!! The Dargs (and whole family), mr and mrs skunky, toots & Kurt, and my whole family te, laughed and visited with great friends. Mr. IBD is beside himself on his new found friends.....
Thanks again to everyone.....
I am going to sleep now, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOng day tommorow....

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Yes - it was funn! IBD and Mr. IBD and Olivia made our day. Mr. IBD and Bdarg were excellent dishwashers. Bdarg is an excellent meat cooker. We will post the Henry Bain sauce (meat suace) recipe soon.

My mother LOVES Rapunzel- who chatted her up all night!!

I have a sink full of dishes, a fridge full of yummy leftovers, and I can't wait to deliver food all over SoWal tomorrow!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Yes - it was funn! IBD and Mr. IBD and Olivia made our day. Mr. IBD and Bdarg were excellent dishwashers. Bdarg is an excellent meat cooker. We will post the Henry Bain sauce (meat suace) recipe soon.

My mother LOVES Rapunzel- who chatted her up all night!!

I have a sink full of dishes, a fridge full of yummy leftovers, and I can't wait to deliver food all over SoWal tomorrow!

:love:

today was a good day.
after i finished some business we went to jdargs and had funn!!!! The Dargs (and whole family), mr and mrs skunky, toots & Kurt, and my whole family te, laughed and visited with great friends. Mr. IBD is beside himself on his new found friends.....
Thanks again to everyone.....
I am going to sleep now, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOng day tommorow....

With that crowd how could you not have funn :funn:

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
I am so glad you were able to spend a loving evening with friends that love and care for you and your whole family! :love:
Each day forward will begin the healing process, but you can rest assured, your SoWal friends will be with you every step of the way!

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
thanks jdarg and bdarg for having us all over last night!!! jenay - where do you get your energy? the spread of food was incredible and delicious! thanks so much for getting us all together - it was so nice to just be with the IBDs for a while, especially on christmas day.

jenny - you never told us that Dennis Quaid was your brother! very nice to meet him! :D

and what a gorgeous mama you have, and a precious family. Bdarg is my new boyfriend though. ;-)

punzy - your red velvet cake is the best I've ever ever put in my mouth. it's was so delicious for breakfast this morning!!! tell stumpy, I mean skunky to drive safely!