I figured you must get tested yearly. I'm the same way about the coughing. But it's really unavoidable. Seriously. Your best defense IS to get annual tests - - and yes, all 3 of us do.i have to get tested every year for work too, but who knows what happens in between testing. one cough is all it would takei run from people who are coughing, or else i ask them to cover their mouths...
I figured you must get tested yearly. I'm the same way about the coughing. But it's really unavoidable. Seriously. Your best defense IS to get annual tests - - and yes, all 3 of us do.
I believe the girlfriend is now the wife.Just plain selfish and self-centered. Who knows how much the girlfriend was whining! Dumb choice on his part.
Okay, everyone who has been tested for TB in the last 20 years, raise your hand. I think I was tested back around 1980 when TB picked up steam again in the US.I figured you must get tested yearly. I'm the same way about the coughing. But it's really unavoidable. Seriously. Your best defense IS to get annual tests - - and yes, all 3 of us do.
I believe the girlfriend is now the wife.
I bet his father-in-law is ready to shoot the boy. That doctor has worked to fight the spread of TB for many years, and now his new SIL goes and does this after being ordered to get treated in Italy, and to not fly anywhere. The guy immediately boards a plane to Canada, and sneaks back into the US.
My question is why did the guy get tested for TB if he didn't have any symptoms? He was reported as not having symptoms.
Well, maybe you should consider getting tested again. We don't take this particular disease lightly in our household.Okay, everyone who has been tested for TB in the last 20 years, raise your hand. I think I was tested back around 1980 when TB picked up steam again in the US.
My question is why did the guy get tested for TB if he didn't have any symptoms? He was reported as not having symptoms.
Okay, everyone who has been tested for TB in the last 20 years, raise your hand. I think I was tested back around 1980 when TB picked up steam again in the US.
Okay, everyone who has been tested for TB in the last 20 years, raise your hand. I think I was tested back around 1980 when TB picked up steam again in the US.