• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
What's ironic is, I actually agree that the law, regardless of how murky the language, is ridiculous.

Carry on.
So do you agree with the FL Supreme Court's interpretation of the law in Tona-Rama, or something else? Just curious, not trying to argue the point with you. ;-)

If any of these landowners win their case, I will be erecting a blockade over the road which the County built on my deeded property.

Last edited:

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
From the Walton County Code of Ordinances:

... (4) The buttocks. Attire which is insufficient to comply with this requirement includes, but is not limited to, G-Strings, T-Backs,dental floss and thongs.

It doesn't really say dental floss, does it?!?!?!?:eek:

And per that definition, I'm no longer certain as to the location of my:moon:

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
So do you agree with the FL Supreme Court's interpretation of the law in Tona-Rama, or something else? Just curious, not trying to argue the point with you. ;-)

If any of these landowners win their case, I will be erecting a blockade over the road which the County built on my deeded property.

I agree that any law forbiding anyone to use any section of the beach they want is bogus and wrong. If you saw my posts in the other thread, this should be clear to all.

I don't own gulf front property, so how could I possibly agree with anyone who wants to keep folks off the beach?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
It doesn't really say dental floss, does it?!?!?!?:eek:

And per that definition, I'm no longer certain as to the location of my:moon:
Oh yes it does say "dental floss." :funn: I am confused about my buttocks, too, with all of the talk about clevage.

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
Buttocks: (For a short general description see the last sentence of this subsection.) The area at the rear of the human body (sometimes referred to as the gluteus maximus) which lies between two imaginary straight lines running parallel to the ground when a person is standing, the first or top of such line being one-half inch below the top of the vertical cleavage of the nates (i.e., the prominence formed by the muscles running from the back of the hip to the back of the leg) and the second of bottomsuch line beingone-half inch above the lowest point of the curvature of the fleshy protuberance (sometimes referred toas the gluteal fold), and between two imaginary straight lines, one on each side of the body (the "outside lines"), which outside lines are perpendicular to the ground and to the horizontal lines described above and which perpendicular outside lines pass through the outermost point(s) at which each meets the outer side of each leg. Notwithstanding the above, buttocks shall not include the leg, the hamstring muscle below the gluteal fold, the tensor fasciae latae muscle or any of the above-described portion of the human body that is between either (i) the left inside perpendicular line and the left outside perpendicular line or (ii) the right inside perpendicular line and the right outside perpendicular line. For the purpose of the previous sentence the left inside perpendicular line shall be an imaginary straight line on the left side of the anus that is perpendicular to the ground and to the horizontal lines described above and (ii) that is one-third of the distance from the anus to the left outside line, and the right inside perpendicular line shall be an imaginary straight line on the right side of the anus (i) that is perpendicular to the ground and to the horizontal lines described above and (ii) that is one-third of the distance from the anus to the right outside line. (The above description can generally be described as covering one-third of the buttocks centered over the cleavage for the length of thecleavage.)

:)confused:)

Lordy, are they sending Swat "survey" teams out now with micrometers, protrators, and occilloscopes? :lol:

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
All offenders will become buried in the sand except for butt, which will be used as bike racks. :lol: