• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Granite CTs and SS appliances will be to the Bubble Era what Harvest Gold/Advocado and paneling were to the 70s.

Okay...what's the next great thing?

Chickpea

Beach Fanatic
Dec 15, 2005
30-A Corridor
Did this in the big house...no not jail. Wanted concrete, but it hadn't caught on here at the time and I couldn't find a fabricater. Soapstone, although beautiful, is VERY high maintenance at the beginning. I had to slop mineral oil on it and rub rub rub it in at least once a week for months. We moved before the break in period was over and I decided to never have it again.

It is indeed high maintenance but it is beautiful!!! It is wierd that you had to apply mineral oil that frequently - that seems excessive but ?????

You know me - beauty trumps all :love:

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch
John R, where did you get that "worst" decal? I love it and want one or maybe a hundred cause all my friends would love one too.

Also, the lady logo (on the left side of the page of your post) would be needed to be added to my order also (the real lady not the logo).

Mighty classy stuff here.
Ram, you didn't ask me, but I'm more than happy to do anything I can to help you in this regard:
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=w+sticker+worst&category0=

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
It is indeed high maintenance but it is beautiful!!! It is wierd that you had to apply mineral oil that frequently - that seems excessive but ?????

You know me - beauty trumps all :love:

:wave: ...which is why in my next home, I will have either Carrera or some other marble in my kitchen! :clap: