• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

October SoWal Soiree

New posts
I'm going to try. I may have to drive down one day and right back the next, we'll see.

Welcome to mine and Allifunn's world! :biggrin: Would love to meet you though!! I promise it's worth it!!
 
Just got a call from BB and Ho down is confirmed for the 13th! :wave:

She's on her moving truck. :cool:
 
And if I am not mistaken, there's no Gator game on that day....:biggrin:
 
Just got a call from BB and Ho down is confirmed for the 13th! :wave:

She's on her moving truck. :cool:

woot woot!!:clap:
I'll be there with ...um...bells...on
 
When does that ho get down to sowal?

You rang? :idontno: or you're talking about BB? She is riding on top of her moving truck from Seagrove to Watersound since her shoes are on the front seat. Couldn't fit them all in the truck.

woot woot!!:clap:
I'll be there with ...um...bells...on

:clap: :cool: :wave:
 
woot woot!!:clap:
I'll be there with ...um...bells...on

And I'll be there with a blindfold on. I don't want to see your bells! :wub:
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top