Cheering472
SoWal Insider
You better be there. Oct. 13th?
I'm going to try. I may have to drive down one day and right back the next, we'll see.
You better be there. Oct. 13th?
I'm going to try. I may have to drive down one day and right back the next, we'll see.
do it!I'm going to try. I may have to drive down one day and right back the next, we'll see.

Just got a call from BB and Ho down is confirmed for the 13th!![]()
She's on her moving truck.![]()
Just got a call from BB and Ho down is confirmed for the 13th!![]()
She's on her moving truck.![]()
Just got a call from BB and Ho down is confirmed for the 13th!![]()
She's on her moving truck.![]()
When does that ho get down to sowal?
or you're talking about BB? She is riding on top of her moving truck from Seagrove to Watersound since her shoes are on the front seat. Couldn't fit them all in the truck. woot woot!!![]()
I'll be there with ...um...bells...on

woot woot!!![]()
I'll be there with ...um...bells...on
