• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
I do not seen any thing else out there with such a low risk/ high return for your money. If there is I would love to know!!!!

Wasn't this the same pitch given at the pre-construction condo sales presentations? :dunno:

nathanthebanker

Beach Lover
Jan 19, 2007
if we get a .50 rate cut tomorrow IMO we will see gold go to $850/ounce possibly tomorrow.

Disclaimer: Of course this isn't any type of investment advise or a buy or sell recommendation, invest at your own risk.

Roadroo

Beach Lover
Oct 9, 2007
Seagrove
Wasn't this the same pitch given at the pre-construction condo sales presentations? :dunno:

I dont know, I was not here. But a return of over 20% in under 12 months is fab!! Sorry about your condo:dunno:!! A small investment that is liquid, returns a great % and can be sold anytime. Why not?? No broker fee's, No tax, Non reportable. I dont understand your negitivity??:dunno:

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
I dont know, I was not here. But a return of over 20% in under 12 months is fab!! Sorry about your condo:dunno:!! A small investment that is liquid, returns a great % and can be sold anytime. Why not?? No broker fee's, No tax, Non reportable. I dont understand your negitivity??:dunno:

I have no problem with you trying to sell your coin set. While it is true that Gold has been on a run--and some of us have benefited as a result--I take exception to your "investment" patter.

A 4 piece US American Gold Eagle Coin Set--pretty as it may be--is not a liquid investment, it is not low risk/high return and it cannot be sold at anytime.

Here's an example of "liquid:" A couple months ago, I decided I'd take some profits if/when CROX popped over $70--that happened today. I hit a couple keys, clicked my mouse and--presto-chango--CROX turned into cash. (and remember: returns only count when you cash in your chips.)

My question is this: If what you say is true, why are you trying to sell these coins on a message board for hundreds less than you believe you can get on E-bay?

(Buying condos as an investment??? :scratch: Thanks for the tip...maybe I should look into that.:cool:)

Last edited:

Roadroo

Beach Lover
Oct 9, 2007
Seagrove
I have no problem with you trying to sell your coin set. While it is true that Gold has been on a run--and some of us have benefited as a result--I take exception to your "investment" patter.

A 4 piece US American Gold Eagle Coin Set--pretty as it may be--is not a liquid investment, it is not low risk/high return and it cannot be sold at anytime.

Here's an example of "liquid:" A couple months ago, I decided I'd take some profits if/when CROX popped over $70--that happened today. I hit a couple keys, clicked my mouse and--presto-chango--CROX turned into cash. (and remember: returns only count when you cash in your chips.)

My question is this: If what you say is true, why are you trying to sell these coins on a message board for hundreds less than you believe you can get on E-bay?

(Buying condos as an investment??? :scratch: Thanks for the tip...maybe I should look into that.:cool:)

Can't we all just get along??

nathanthebanker

Beach Lover
Jan 19, 2007

this gold like shelly said is not 100% liquid RIGHT NOW. now my gold is very liquid. I trade the spot gold so it is only a click away ;)

Disclaimer: Of course this isn't any type of investment advise or a buy or sell recommendation, invest at your own risk.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Can't we all just get along??

Actually, I'm pretty much a pussycat.....but not so much so on the subject of assets as "investments" (or, during the holiday season, paying $25 for a plate of Turkey & Taters).

Last edited:

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
A couple months ago, I decided I'd take some profits if/when CROX popped over $70--that happened today. I hit a couple keys, clicked my mouse and--presto-chango--CROX turned into cash.

Came out smelling like a rose on that one, didn't you? $46.71 at this moment.