• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
well of course by starting now in touting the magnificent benefits to all the surrounding counties, you lay the ground work for the new regional muticounty transportation "charge" to supplement the heretofore unforseen hidden cost of developing in a swamp and be prepared to add to that "charge" a series of special assessments and synergystic partnership fees for the empowerment of the leading edge, strategic, result driven economy...my choice for the new name is AERO PUERTO de la PECKERWOODS:D

Tru dat! The numbers they've crunched for the cost of Doodle Int'l don't even come close to the final tab. They use Crude Oil to make asphalt base for runways and roads...nuf said.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Last edited:

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
There has long been a rumor of a Disney Cruise out of Port Panama City. :dunno:

I have not heard this rumor and we are active in Disney news. Have many friends in VP positions there and mostly I have heard that their new ships will go to the West coast for cruises to Alaska and possibly Hawaii, now they that are building a new resort there.

Last edited:

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
I have not heard this rumor and we are active in Disney news. Have many friends in VP positions there and mostly I have heard that their new ships will go to the West coast for cruises to Alaska and possibly Hawaii, now they that are building a new resort there.

We started that rumor here Minnie...Disney is going to build a new "Panhandle Disneyworld"--they just don't know it yet.

You do know that Erik Estrada is moving here too....right?

Last edited:

ER

Beach Comber
Jul 19, 2007
They are actually looking at concrete for the runways. Should make the Greenies happy too.