• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I should add, that the house wasn't really for sale when the buyer bought it, hence the premium paid. I would agree, that it is probably one of the premier lots in Rosemary Beach, at least until a couple more storms hit. Personally, I'd rather have the $2.8 Million home which they are currently using, just three lots north of the tear down.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I should add, that the house wasn't really for sale when the buyer bought it, hence the premium paid. I would agree, that it is probably one of the premier lots in Rosemary Beach, at least until a couple more storms hit. Personally, I'd rather have the $2.8 Million home which they are currently using, just three lots north of the tear down.

Which may become gulf front after those hurricanes.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Which may become gulf front after those hurricanes.
Maybe I should have added, "if given a choice only between the two." I like some of the architecture in Rosemary, but the community isn't really my cup of tea. That doesn't mean that it cannot be right for others.

LightWorker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
Home Sweet Home
journals.aol.com
I just read this thread again and the entire time I was thinking....
I wonder if this rich man is married.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Jeez...looking up this Lyle Finley guy and went on a spending spree relatively recently....

08-26-06 paid 2.75 M for a lot in Paradise by the Sea
03-02-07 paid 2.795M for home in Rosemary
06-15-07 paid 7.8 M for the tear down

This guy must be anti-Shelly... :)

Have to admit, this guy really grasps the meaning of the old saying, "You don't see a Brink's Truck in a funeral procession."

The county should build him a monument for keeping the median home price elevated during 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.