• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

CRAP!!! I Just Cut My Pinky Finger To The Bone!!!

New posts
Heck. I was voting for the stitches; it would heal better that way. Do y'all keep typing through all your medical emergencies? I just keep imagining that avulsed skin flap flopping around over your keyboard! Braver fellows than I. Best wishes for healing.
I had the same thought...:blink:

:welcome:I think you're of the race that knows Jacob.

I could just imagine my short, fat, hairy butt waving from a convertible in a parade :funn:

I would rather not imagine that ever again, if you don't mind! :leaving:
 
If it is cut to the bone, I would definitely see a doctor. Only they can decide if you need stitches. You don't want this small cut to bother you years from now with scar tissue.
 
Whew...next time, leave the unloading to the professionals! :biggrin:

:lolabove: exactly what I thought.

Heck. I was voting for the stitches; it would heal better that way. Do y'all keep typing through all your medical emergencies? I just keep imagining that avulsed skin flap flopping around over your keyboard! Braver fellows than I. Best wishes for healing.

Well, if you ever become a beauty queen and have to ride on the back of a convertable and wave at adoring crowds, smiling prettily, you're going to be thinking, "Crap! I've got that ugly scar on my lovely hand!"

A stitch in time saves mine....

:lolabove: :welcome: Truffle Anne! Now...post some more.

If it is cut to the bone, I would definitely see a doctor. Only they can decide if you need stitches. You don't want this small cut to bother you years from now with scar tissue.


You know how men are Minnie... :roll: They exagerate about everything! Especially injuries and illness! Once FFF had a sinus infection and he asked me to pray for him...that he did not think he was gonna make it! :funn:
 
Once FFF had a sinus infection and he asked me to pray for him...that he did not think he was gonna make it! :funn:
:floor:
mine just went to the dr. yesterday complaints of sore throat and ear ache. the night before the appt. he put cotton balls in his hears.:floor: walking around moaning and groaning.

He calls as soon as he left the dr.
Me: "Well, do you have strep?"
Him: "No, I'm ok just a sinus infection"
:funn:
 
Last edited:
bwahahahaha.:floor:

I KNOW! That was 6 years ago and I STILL laugh about it! (imagine it in the most weak pitiful voice) :funn::floor: P.S. I also had it...I went to the pharmacy, picked up the meds...got home took his temp 99....took mine 102....and I quote "Yeah, but I'm sicker than you." is what he said! :funn:
 
Last edited:
too funny, BB, just did not want Otter to be scarred when he is older.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top