Truffle Anne
Beach Fanatic
Not even a little.......
BLOODY MARY?
BLOODY MARY?
Not even a little.......
BLOODY MARY?![]()

I had the same thought...Heck. I was voting for the stitches; it would heal better that way. Do y'all keep typing through all your medical emergencies? I just keep imagining that avulsed skin flap flopping around over your keyboard! Braver fellows than I. Best wishes for healing.

I think you're of the race that knows Jacob.I could just imagine my short, fat, hairy butt waving from a convertible in a parade :funn:
Whew...next time, leave the unloading to the professionals!![]()
exactly what I thought. Heck. I was voting for the stitches; it would heal better that way. Do y'all keep typing through all your medical emergencies? I just keep imagining that avulsed skin flap flopping around over your keyboard! Braver fellows than I. Best wishes for healing.
Well, if you ever become a beauty queen and have to ride on the back of a convertable and wave at adoring crowds, smiling prettily, you're going to be thinking, "Crap! I've got that ugly scar on my lovely hand!"
A stitch in time saves mine....
Truffle Anne! Now...post some more.If it is cut to the bone, I would definitely see a doctor. Only they can decide if you need stitches. You don't want this small cut to bother you years from now with scar tissue.
Once FFF had a sinus infection and he asked me to pray for him...that he did not think he was gonna make it! :funn:

walking around moaning and groaning. bwahahahaha.![]()
P.S. I also had it...I went to the pharmacy, picked up the meds...got home took his temp 99....took mine 102....and I quote "Yeah, but I'm sicker than you." is what he said! :funn:too funny, BB, just did not want Otter to be scarred when he is older.
What was she wearing??
You do have an occasion coming up that may warrant a gift.;-)


I KNOW! That was 6 years ago and I STILL laugh about it! (imagine it in the most weak pitiful voice) :funn:P.S. I also had it...I went to the pharmacy, picked up the meds...got home took his temp 99....took mine 102....and I quote "Yeah, but I'm sicker than you." is what he said! :funn: