RiverOtter
got any pics?
too funny, BB, just did not want Otter to be scarred when he is older.
I've got more scars than I can count

too funny, BB, just did not want Otter to be scarred when he is older.

I've got more scars than I can count![]()

I once counted the body parts I DIDN'T have scars on and only came up with 7!![]()

I think some vets use it; 
this is not advice, just a comment....i would just throw some super glue on it and go about my merry way. i didn't say i was smart....
hmmm, I can't think of a body part I don't have a scar on!![]()
Is that counting everything separately? i.e. each toe, ear, finger?

I KNOW! That was 6 years ago and I STILL laugh about it! (imagine it in the most weak pitiful voice) :funn:P.S. I also had it...I went to the pharmacy, picked up the meds...got home took his temp 99....took mine 102....and I quote "Yeah, but I'm sicker than you." is what he said! :funn:
Hmmm, not every single finger, 4 don't have scars. I am thinking about limbs...hold on....hmmmmm, right upper arm does not have a scar.....and no scar on EVERY single toe...other than that it has a scar or two. What can I say...I was a rowdy tiara wearing tomboy.![]()
I've uses Cyanoacrylate (Super Glue) MANY times on deep superficial wounds and it worked GRAYTE: it always completely stopped the bleeding and healed up very fast...I think some vets use it;
![]()