• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

CRAP!!! I Just Cut My Pinky Finger To The Bone!!!

New posts
this is not advice, just a comment....i would just throw some super glue on it and go about my merry way. i didn't say i was smart....
 
I've uses Cyanoacrylate (Super Glue) MANY times on deep superficial wounds and it worked GRAYTE: it always completely stopped the bleeding and healed up very fast... :lolabove: I think some vets use it; :idontno:





this is not advice, just a comment....i would just throw some super glue on it and go about my merry way. i didn't say i was smart....
 
Is that counting everything separately? i.e. each toe, ear, finger?



Hmmm, not every single finger, 4 don't have scars. I am thinking about limbs...hold on....hmmmmm, right upper arm does not have a scar.....and no scar on EVERY single toe...other than that it has a scar or two. What can I say...I was a rowdy tiara wearing tomboy. :biggrin::wave:
 
I KNOW! That was 6 years ago and I STILL laugh about it! (imagine it in the most weak pitiful voice) :funn::floor: P.S. I also had it...I went to the pharmacy, picked up the meds...got home took his temp 99....took mine 102....and I quote "Yeah, but I'm sicker than you." is what he said! :funn:

I actually know someone who lost her husband to a sinus infection 2 years ago--it was pretty crazy. (And extremely rare. Glad FFF made it!:biggrin:)

Hmmm, not every single finger, 4 don't have scars. I am thinking about limbs...hold on....hmmmmm, right upper arm does not have a scar.....and no scar on EVERY single toe...other than that it has a scar or two. What can I say...I was a rowdy tiara wearing tomboy. :biggrin::wave:

Oh, the mental images you are conjuring up between scar-counting and a tomboy in a tiara...

I'm rully, rully afraid of where this thread is going from here, so I'm gonna go to rehearsal now!
 
This thread is useless without pix! :biggrin::biggrin:
P.S. I didn't know coffee cups liked it rough.
 
I've uses Cyanoacrylate (Super Glue) MANY times on deep superficial wounds and it worked GRAYTE: it always completely stopped the bleeding and healed up very fast... :lolabove: I think some vets use it; :idontno:

so biffy - are we smart - or just cheap - or both :biggrin: my vet was the one who recommended it to me for dory when she cut one of the pads on her foot open once. it worked so well on her, i started using it on myself
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top