• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I caught the second half and it was outstanding. The best bbq ribs, chicken, and pulled pork!, with good beer, great music, and good people, everywhere you look. I've met Byron only a couple of times, but he seems like an all-around great person. Thanks for inviting us into your open house party, Byron! I had a great time.

butterbean

Beach Fanatic
Jun 15, 2006
great bash Byron, music and food top notch. Hope everyone got to see the trophy room, very impressive. We are very proud of you.

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
Had some of the best ribs and greens EVER!!:lolabove:The crowd was grayt as well as Hubba!! And i got to meet Mrs Lil, Byron's mom!! Very sweet. We had a really nice time. Thanks Byroon and all the guys that helped with the cooking!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
great bash Byron, music and food top notch. Hope everyone got to see the trophy room, very impressive. We are very proud of you.

P3150078sm.jpg

Lane Rees

Beach Lover
Jun 12, 2006
What a way to spend a Saturday .. St. Patrick's Day parade down 30A and able to find a spot to enjoy with no blue signs in view .. and then over to Byron's and some delicious bar-b-que and veggies! Thanks a lot!

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
If you haven't tried Butt Rub (TM), you will get your chance at an open house party, which Butt Rub (TM) is hosting on March 15, 2008, from 2pm-6pm. Byron is cooking up some good stuff, and Hubba Hubba will be rocking out with the tunes. Unca Duke's Geaux Jus will also be available for your tasting pleasure. Mark your calenders!

605 North CR 393, building 15A
Santa Rosa Beach

so, sj, Butt Rub World HQ is now on 393N? what is housed there? products? food? please advise! we missed the big event yesterday :cry:. busy weekend with lots of family, etc coming into town.